- $140.00 for initial intake session
- $125.00 per 45-minute session
- $80.00 per 30-minute session
- $80.00 for no-show/late cancellations (less than 24 hours)
We are currently accepting the following insurance plans:
- Allied Benefit Systems
- GEHA – United Healthcare Shared Services (UHSS)
- Trustmark Small Business Benefits
- Health Scope
- Christian Brothers Services
- UnitedHealthcare Shared Services (UHSS)
- GEHA – UnitedHealthcare Shared Services (UHSS)
- UnitedHealthcare Global
- UnitedHealthCare Exchange Plans (ONEX)
- Harvard Pilgrim
- UHC Student Resources
- All Savers (UHC)
- Health Plans Inc
- Surest (Formerly Bind)*
We can also be an out-of-network provider for insurance plans. I can provide you with a receipt to submit to your insurance company. Some individuals will receive a portion of counseling fees reimbursed to them, but others may not receive any reimbursements, so please check with your insurance company. Please note that in this instance, you are required to pay for services as they are rendered and then seek reimbursement directly from your insurance company. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.
All major credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and AmEx) are accepted for payment and will be due at the time of the session.
If you miss your scheduled appointment and you have not notified Clearview Counseling with less than 24-hour notice, you will be required to pay $80 for the missed session. The fee must be paid before another appointment can be rescheduled. For your convenience, you may notify me of a cancellation any time of day by email or voicemail. In the case of inclement weather that makes travel hazardous, such as torrential rain, flooding, and snowstorms, sessions are rescheduled. Please be aware that insurance does not reimburse for missed appointments.